- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
How to reset your password
It is not uncommon to forget your login password. If it ever happens to you, it is very easy to reset your login password on Hevo. To reset your password on the login screen just click on Forgot Password.
On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your email id. Hevo will send a link to this email to reset the password. On clicking the link you will be redirected to a screen where you can set your new password.
Note that the reset link is set to expire in 24 hours. In case you do not reset the password, the old password for the account will be retained.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.