- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to resolve incompatible schema mappings
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
How to Enforce Two Factor Authentication across your Team
ON THIS PAGE
As a team owner you can enforce Two Factor Authentication for your team members. They will be asked to setup Two Factor Authentication the next time they login.
Steps to Enforce Two Factor Authentication
- From your dashboard navigate to Admin > Settings > Personal > Two Factor Authentication.
- Under Two Factor Authentication, turn on Enforce Two Factor Authentication.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.