- Using Hevo
- Familiarizing with the Pipelines Interface
- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to Use Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table Using Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to Resolve Incompatible Schema Mappings
- Bulk Actions in Schema Mapper
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- Amazon Aurora (MySQL)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Redshift
- Microsoft SQL Server
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
- Data Warehouses
- File storage
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Version 1.47 (06-Aug-2020)
- Release Version 1.46 (21-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.45 (02-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.44 (11-Jun-2020)
- Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Release Version 1.42 (30-Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.41 (Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.40 (Mar-2020)
- Release Version 1.39 (Feb-2020)
- Release Version 1.38 (Jan-2020)
How to invite and moderate team members
You can invite or remove your team members to your Hevo account.
Invite a team member
Follow the below steps to invite a team member.
1. Go to Admin > Settings from the left navigation menu.
2. Select Team tab and enter member’s email id in the Invite Members text box and hit Invite button.
You will be able to see the email id added to the list. The invited user will receive an email with the steps to create the account and join your team.
Search a Team Member
You can also search an email id from the list. Enter the email you want to search in the search box above the members’ list.
Remove a Team Member
You can remove a team member from the list using the delete icon in front of the member’s email/name in the member’s list.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.