Pausing or deleting a pipeline in Hevo is very easy.
Navigate to Pipeline details.
- Click on PIPELINES option on Hevo Dashboard left Navigation to go to Pipelines section.
- In the PIPELINES search page select or search the Pipeline you want to Pause/Delete.
Pausing a Pipeline
Most of the pipelines can be paused with exception of pipelines with Streaming Sources (e.g. Drive, MailChimp, Github, Intercom, Webhook). This is because Hevo listens for data from these sources on a REST endpoint.
- The Pause button is present at the top right corner under the Pipeline Actions Menu.
- Clicking Pause button will change the status of a pipeline to PAUSED and Pause button will change to Resume. Along with this, any task associated with this pipeline will be paused.
- Similarly, you can resume the pipeline by clicking the Resume button.
Deleting a Pipeline
A pipeline can be deleted anytime with few clicks. It is important to keep in mind that a pipeline once deleted cannot be restored.
- The Delete button is present at the top right corner under the Pipeline Actions Menu.
- On clicking Delete button, a popup window will open asking for confirmation.
- Press Yes to confirm deletion of the pipeline.