Each entry in the File Log provides the following information:
- Name of the File
- The time at which Hevo started ingesting the file
- Current ingestion status of the file.
- The time at which the ingestion status changed.
A file can have one of the following statuses:
- Ingesting - Hevo is downloading and ingesting the file into the pipeline
- Ingested - Hevo has completely ingested the file into the pipeline. At this stage, all the records in the file haven't synced to the destination
- Failed - Hevo has failed to read or ingest the file.