- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Check preview of a Model
You can see the preview of a Model in PREVIEW section on a Model details page. The sections displays a few rows from the output table of the model.
The preview is refreshed every time a Model is executed by Hevo. Please note that the actual data in the output table might differ from the what is being shown in the preview if the output table is being modified by other systems outside Hevo.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.