- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to resolve incompatible schema mappings
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Legacy Models in Hevo
Legacy Models are identified by the LEGACY tag next to the Model name.
Manual Table Column Definition
In legacy Models, if you are creating a new output table for the query results, you need to explicitly select the columns to be include in it. Similarly, if you change the query, you must manually ensure that the correct columns are selected for the output table. The columns must be listed for inclusion in the same order as expected in the SQL query output. This step has been automated in the newer Models.
Truncate and Load
If the Truncate and load toggle option is enabled, the table and table structure are retained but the data existing in the table columns is deleted and recreated each time the Model is run.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.