- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to resolve incompatible schema mappings
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Previewing a Model
You can preview the output of a Model by clicking the PREVIEW icon. A few rows from the output table of the Model are displayed in the right pane. This feature enables you to confirm that the query is performing as intended, and that the query results are as expected.
The preview data is refreshed every time the Model is run.
Note: The actual data in the output table might differ from the what is displayed in the preview if the output table is being modified by other systems outside Hevo.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.