- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
View and Edit the Source Query for a Model
You can view the source query for a model in the SOURCE QUERY section of Model details page.
This section lists down the following details for the model:
- SQL Query: The SQL query for the model.
- Output Table: The table in which the query results are put.
- Output Columns: The list of columns in the Output table in the same order as columns selected in the SQL Query.
- Frequency: The frequency (in minutes) at which the model is refreshed.
You will be able to edit the above details on clicking the edit icon in the Source Query section. Once you edit and save the updated query details Hevo will attempt to refresh your model as soon as possible.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.