- Using Hevo
- Familiarizing with the Pipelines Interface
- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to Use Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table Using Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to Resolve Incompatible Schema Mappings
- Bulk Actions in Schema Mapper
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- Amazon Aurora (MySQL)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Redshift
- Microsoft SQL Server
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
- Data Warehouses
- File storage
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Version 1.47 (06-Aug-2020)
- Release Version 1.46 (21-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.45 (02-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.44 (11-Jun-2020)
- Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Release Version 1.42 (30-Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.41 (Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.40 (Mar-2020)
- Release Version 1.39 (Feb-2020)
- Release Version 1.38 (Jan-2020)
Viewing the Query History for a Model
The Query History page lists the query execution details in reverse chronology with the latest query run details appearing on the top. This feature is specially useful for viewing details of Model runs that failed or took excessive amount of time.
You can view the following details for each Model query:
Run # - The sequential serial number of the Model run.
Started at- The date and time at which the query started running.
Run Time - The total time taken to execute the query.
Status - The status of execution of the query, Success or Failure.
Click on VIEW DETAILS on the right of the query history to see the exact query that ran, the table columns that were updated, and a log of all the steps performed during the query run. You can also filter the query history on the basis of the status.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.