- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to resolve incompatible schema mappings
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Editing the Workflow
The user has the capability to edit the workflow while creating it and after it’s created as well.
Editing while creating a workflow
- Undo & Redo: User can undo and redo the steps that they have taken to build the workflow.
- Reset: By hitting the reset button in the workflow screen, it will result in a complete wipe-off of all the work that the user has done with the workflow. This action can’t be undone.
Editing after creating a workflow
- Select the respective workflow from the WORKFLOW pane.
- You can see the option as follows “EDIT WORKFLOW”.
- Now the screen will go into the editable screen.
- Once you are done with your changes, you can hit on the “UPDATE” button to save changes.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.