A log based Pipeline moves data from a Source to a Destination by trimming through logs which consist of Events describing changes made to a database, wherein data is ingested at a fixed interval.
These logs are generally maintained for replication or recovery of data.
Hevo supports a variety of log-based Pipelines as listed below:
- A MySQL Source configured using BinLog mode.
- A PostgreSQL Source configured using Logical replication mode.
- A DynamoDB Source.
- A MongoDB Source configured using either Change Stream or OpLog mode.
- An Aurora Source configured using BinLog mode.
- A SQL Server with individual jobs configured with `Change Tracking` as the query mode.