- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Restart a Pipeline Job
A pipeline job can be restarted by clicking the Restart menu item on the Actions Menu (three vertical dots) in a Pipeline job widget.
Hevo stores the position of each Pipeline Job at its end. On every consecutive run, the job looks for data beyond the previously stored position. Once a job is restarted Hevo clears the position of the job on its end and the job then fetches the data from the Source since the beginning irrespective of the last recorded position.
Please note that all Sources do not support Restarting a Pipeline Job. For such sources, the Restart button won’t be visible.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.