- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to resolve incompatible schema mappings
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Restart a Pipeline Job
A pipeline job can be restarted by clicking the Restart menu item on the Actions Menu (three vertical dots) in a Pipeline job widget.
Hevo stores the position of each Pipeline Job at its end. On every consecutive run, the job looks for data beyond the previously stored position. Once a job is restarted Hevo clears the position of the job on its end and the job then fetches the data from the Source since the beginning irrespective of the last recorded position.
NOTE: Not all Sources support Restarting a Pipeline Job. For such sources, the Restart button won’t be visible._
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.