- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
View Transformations Code History
Hevo maintains a versioned History of your Transformation code. This enables you to back in time and check how the transformation code for a certain pipeline looked at that point in time. Hevo also keeps a track of who made the changes in the transformation code.
To view transformation code history for a pipeline go to the Transformations section of the Pipeline and click on Transformation History menu item in the Actions Menu (three vertical dots) besides the DEPLOY button.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.