- Using Hevo
- Familiarizing with the Pipelines Interface
- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to Use Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table Using Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to Resolve Incompatible Schema Mappings
- Bulk Actions in Schema Mapper
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- Amazon Aurora (MySQL)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Redshift
- Microsoft SQL Server
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
- Data Warehouses
- File storage
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Version 1.47 (06-Aug-2020)
- Release Version 1.46 (21-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.45 (02-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.44 (11-Jun-2020)
- Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Release Version 1.42 (30-Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.41 (Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.40 (Mar-2020)
- Release Version 1.39 (Feb-2020)
- Release Version 1.38 (Jan-2020)
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. Dragging a mouse to a button is far inefficient compared to a pressing a key. This is why we integrated keyboard shortcuts in Hevodata and we promise this article won’t take much time.
Find the keyboard shortcuts
Shortcut to open the list of keyboard shortcuts in HevoData is (cmd + /) for MacOS and (ctrl + /) for other platforms.
Or you can click on Keyboard Shortcuts option from admin menu in Appbar.
What you’ll see is a dialog listing the available keyboard shortcuts, for your operating system.
Take some time to open the dialog and take a look at the shortcuts, and maybe find something you’ll use a lot. Then, start practicing!
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.