- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Company Security Standards and Practices
Hevo takes security seriously. We follow strict standards and practices internally to avoid any breach of security:
- All employees have to go through Two-Factor Authentication for accessing critical systems.
- All communication channels with Customers including email and chat are behind strong password controls and Two Factor authentication.
- Security procedures and policies are documented and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Hevo’s infrastructure access is controlled through VPN and is reviewed for security on a regular basis.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.