- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to resolve incompatible schema mappings
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Password and Account Lockout Policy
Hevo enforces the following password and account lockout policies to ensure the security of your Hevo account and identity.
Your Hevo account password must:
Be at least 8 characters long
Not be the same as your previous 10 passwords
Account Lockout Policy
As a measure to deflect online password-guessing attacks, Hevo locks you out of your account for 30 minutes after 10 failed login attempts.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the steps in section How to reset your password.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.