- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to resolve incompatible schema mappings
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Hevo Data platform is available in multiple regions. All regions have all the features of Hevo Data Platform.
Your Hevo account will be set up in one of the below Regions. Use the APP URL according to your region to log in to your account. To connect Hevo with your databases, please provide access from the IP addresses according to your region directly to your databases or to your SSH tunnel server.
App URL: https://asia.hevo.io/
Whitelist IP addresses: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
App URL: https://us.hevo.io/
Whitelist IP addresses: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
App URL: https://in.hevo.io
Whiltelist IP address: 184.108.40.206
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.