- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to resolve incompatible schema mappings
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Magento empowers thousands of retailers and brands with the best eCommerce platform and flexible cloud solutions to rapidly innovate and grow. It offers marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Magento Platform uses MySQL database as an underlying data store. Hevo connects directly to Magento’s MySQL database rather than connecting through the APIs. This approach ensures most comprehensive coverage in terms of data and more reliability.
To replicate data from your Magento installation please go through our MySQL Source documentation.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.