- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Parse Nested JSON Fields in events
Hevo gives you an option to choose how to parse Nested JSON Fields in events while creating a Pipeline with MongoDB source.
You can choose between the following options while creating the Pipeline:
- Split JSON fields - The event will be split and nested JSON Fields will be ingested as child events to the original event. The child events will carry a property __hevo_ref_id representing the identifier of the original event.
- Collapse JSON fields - Nested JSON fields will be collapsed and serialized as JSON string.
These options will be extended to other sources as well in the future. Stay tuned!
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.