- Using Hevo
- Familiarizing with the Pipelines Interface
- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to Use Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table Using Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to Resolve Incompatible Schema Mappings
- Bulk Actions in Schema Mapper
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- Amazon Aurora (MySQL)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Redshift
- Microsoft SQL Server
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
- Data Warehouses
- File storage
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Version 1.47 (06-Aug-2020)
- Release Version 1.46 (21-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.45 (02-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.44 (11-Jun-2020)
- Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Release Version 1.42 (30-Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.41 (Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.40 (Mar-2020)
- Release Version 1.39 (Feb-2020)
- Release Version 1.38 (Jan-2020)
Parse Nested JSON Fields in events
Hevo gives you an option to choose how to parse Nested JSON Fields in events while creating a Pipeline with MongoDB source.
You can choose between the following options while creating the Pipeline:
- Split JSON fields - The event will be split and nested JSON Fields will be ingested as child events to the original event. The child events will carry a property __hevo_ref_id representing the identifier of the original event.
- Collapse JSON fields - Nested JSON fields will be collapsed and serialized as JSON string.
These options will be extended to other sources as well in the future. Stay tuned!
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.