- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to Use Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table Using Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to Resolve Incompatible Schema Mappings
- Bulk Actions in Schema Mapper
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
- Data Warehouses
- File storage
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Version 1.38 (Jan-2020)
- Release Version 1.39 (Feb-2020)
- Release Version 1.40 (Mar-2020)
- Release Version 1.41 (Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.42 (30-Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Release Version 1.44 (11-Jun-2020)
- Release Version 1.45 (02-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.46 (21-Jul-2020)
Welcome to Hevo, the easiest and the fastest ETL on cloud. Hevo helps you ingest data from a variety of sources into your warehouse in real-time.
Hevo integrates with a variety of sources:
Hevo can replicate data into various destinations:
Getting started with Hevo is super easy. Visit our website and sign up for a free trial. The trial gives unlimited access to Hevo for 14 days.
If you have questions do not hesitate to chat with us!
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.