Data Ingestion Statuses
The data ingestion from Source can have the following statuses:
- INIT - The ingestion activity has just been created.
- SCHEDULED - The ingestion has been scheduled and will run as per the next run cycle which is based on the configured schedule.
- QUEUED - The ingestion is ready to be started and will begin streaming as soon as the resources become available to fetch data from the Source.
- STREAMING - The Events are being ingested actively for the objects.
- BOOTSTRAPPING - This is the first ingestion run for the Pipeline and it is actively fetching historical data from the Source.
- PAUSED - The ingestion has been paused and will not fetch data until resumed.
- SKIPPED - The ingestion has been skipped and Events will not be streamed until the object is included again in the Pipeline.
- AWAITING MAPPING - The ingestion for this object has been skipped by Hevo because it is not mapped to a Destination table in the Schema Mapper.
- NOT INCLUDED - Events will not be ingested for this object till it is configured.
- HISTORICAL LOAD FINISHED - Ingestion of historical data is complete. To ingest the historical data again, restart the historical load for the object.
- DEFERRED - The ingestion has been deferred for some time due to a constraint enforced by the Source. This usually happens when we hit API limits while calling an API provided by the Source.
- FINISHED - The ingestion has reached an end state and will not run ever again.
Last updated on 17 Dec 2020