- Using Hevo
- Familiarizing with the Pipelines Interface
- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to Use Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table Using Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to Resolve Incompatible Schema Mappings
- Bulk Actions in Schema Mapper
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- Amazon Aurora (MySQL)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Redshift
- Microsoft SQL Server
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
- Data Warehouses
- File storage
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Version 1.47 (06-Aug-2020)
- Release Version 1.46 (21-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.45 (02-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.44 (11-Jun-2020)
- Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Release Version 1.42 (30-Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.41 (Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.40 (Mar-2020)
- Release Version 1.39 (Feb-2020)
- Release Version 1.38 (Jan-2020)
Hevo follows strict policies to maintain a secure infrastructure:
- All connections to Hevo UI are encrypted through HTTPS and any attempt to connect with Hevo UI over a non-encrypted connection is redirected to HTTPS.
- All API calls to Hevo services are encrypted through HTTPS and any attempt to connect with Hevo services over a non-encrypted connection is redirected to HTTPS.
- Hevo’s complete infrastructure resides in AWS VPC with strict firewall controls over incoming and outgoing traffic.
- All services persisting customer data are deployed on AWS private subnets.
- Access to all resources in Hevo’s infrastructure is limited to Hevo’s VPN. Only technically qualified staff in Hevo is allowed to access these resources.
- We follow industry standard practices to secure our servers and databases.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.