- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Added support to track pipeline latency from Pipeline Overview page.
Note: This feature is currently in its beta mode, hence not enabled for all customers. In the next few weeks, we will enable it for all customers.
- Added support for new pricing plans
- Added support for providing details of billed sources under the billing tab
- Added support for viewing upcoming invoice on the billing tab
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.