ON THIS PAGE
Hevo can bring data from your Shopify store into your Destination. Hevo connects to Shopify through Webhooks.
Steps to connect Shopify Webhook:
- From the list of sources provided, select Shopify as the source.
- Enter the pipeline name and click continue.
- In this step, you will be given the option to select the destination (If already created). You can either choose an existing destination or create a new one by clicking on the ‘Create New Destination’ button.
- On the final settings page, you will be given the option to select ‘Auto-Mapping’ and JSON parsing strategy. You can read more about the parsing strategy here.
- Now click continue. You should be seeing a webhook URL generated on the screen.
Add Webhook URL in your Shopify Account
Copy the generated webhook url and add it to your Shopify account. Read more about how Webhooks work in Shopify here.