On This Page
At Hevo, providing visibility to our customers is important to us. In order to achieve this, architects at Hevo developed an intelligent alerts system. Hevo sends an alert when something happens that requires user attention.
Hevo sends alerts on email and Slack - email is enabled by default - to enable Slack alerts read Getting Alerts in Slack. You can also manage alerts through Hevo Dashboard.
While there are multiple touch points, we enforce strict policies to ensure that we do not flood you with unwanted alerts.
A user is notified when one of the following events occurs.
- Source-related Events - Whenever a source fails a notification is sent with the reason for failure. A notification is also sent when a failed source recovers.
- Destination-related Events - Whenever a destination fails a notification is sent with the reason for failure. A notification is also sent when a failed destination recovers.
- Schema-related Events - Whenever any changes are made by a colleague on Schema Mappings or if we detect some new schemas to be mapped, we send notifications to all team members.
- Failed Events - We periodically send a summary of all the events that failed, along with the count of such events at an interval of 3 hours.
- Model-related Events - If a model fails, we send an alert to the user specifying the reason for the failure.
Refer to the following table for the list of key updates made to this page:
|Date||Release||Description of Change|
|Oct-04-2021||1.73||- Updated the content to remove obsolete alerts.|
- Articles in this section