- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to use Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table using Schema Mapper
- How to map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Mapping Statuses
- How to fix an Incomplete Event Type
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Failed events in a pipeline
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- File storage
- Marketing & email
- Cloud applications
- Sdk & streaming
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Notes
View Query history for a Model
You can reach the Query History section from the sub-navigation of the Model details page. This section lists down the query execution details starting from the latest first.
The list shows the following details for each run:
- Started shows when the query started running.
- Run Time shows the total run time of the query.
- Status shows whether the query run was a failure or a success.
Also, you can use the drop-down arrow on the right of the query history to check the query which ran and the output location involved.
You can also filter the query history on the basis of the status.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.