- Introduction & common operations
- Pipeline jobs
- Introduction to Schema Mapper
- How to Use Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type with a Destination Table Using Schema Mapper
- How to Map a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- How to Fix Unmapped Fields for an Event Type
- How to Resolve Incompatible Schema Mappings
- Bulk Actions in Schema Mapper
- How to Resize String Columns in the Destination
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Advanced concepts
- Batching & throughput
- Cloud Applications
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
- Data Warehouses
- File storage
Model And Workflows
- Personal settings
- Team settings
- Release Version 1.38 (Jan-2020)
- Release Version 1.39 (Feb-2020)
- Release Version 1.40 (Mar-2020)
- Release Version 1.41 (Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.42 (30-Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Release Version 1.44 (11-Jun-2020)
- Release Version 1.45 (02-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.46 (21-Jul-2020)
Localytics is a web and mobile app analytics and engagement company, with major brands such as ESPN, eBay, Fox, Salesforce, RueLaLa and the New York Times using its marketing and analytics tools to understand how apps are performing and to engage with new and existing customers.
Hevo can bring raw data from Localytics into your Destinations for deeper analytics. If you are a Localytics enterprise customer, you can get in touch with them to enable raw JSON exports into an Amazon S3 bucket.
Once you have done that, you can use Hevo’s S3 Source to replicate the raw data into your destinations. Read more about setting up a Pipeline with S3 Source here.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.