ON THIS PAGE
Hevo can replicate your Google Sheets’ data to your data warehouse using Google’s Sheets API.
You will need to configure some basic settings like:
- Pipeline Name - A unique name for your Google Sheets Source.
- Select the spreadsheets whose data you wish to replicate.
- Values in the first row of the sheet are treated as field headers. These headers need to be unique. If a header is missing, then the column name is used as the header.
- Renaming your sheet will not cause your pipeline to break.
- Deleted rows are represented by a __hevo_marked_deleted field in your destination table.
- Row number is used as a primary key which is represented by a field called __hevo_id in your destination table.
- Cells containing formulas or scientific numbers are loaded as their calculated value.
Example: 6.16E+12 is loaded as 6160000000000
- Search option while selecting your sheets only works on prefixes.
- Supports only Google sheets. For excel files, please check out the Drive connector.
Last updated on 03 Jul 2020