ON THIS PAGE
Hevo can replicate your Google Sheets’ data to your data warehouse using Google’s Sheets API.
Note: For Pipelines created with this Source, Hevo provides you a fully-managed BigQuery data warehouse Destination if you do not already have one set up. You are only charged the cost that Hevo incurs for your project in Google BigQuery. The invoice is generated at the end of each month and payment is recovered as per the payment instrument you have set up. You can now create your Pipeline and directly start analyzing your Source data. Read Hevo Managed Google BigQuery .
You will need to configure some basic settings like:
- Pipeline Name - A unique name for your Google Sheets Source.
- Select the spreadsheets whose data you wish to replicate.
- Values in the first row of the sheet are treated as field headers. These headers need to be unique. If a header is missing, then the column name is used as the header.
- Renaming your sheet will not cause your pipeline to break.
- Deleted rows are represented by a __hevo_marked_deleted field in your destination table.
- Row number is used as a primary key which is represented by a field called __hevo_id in your destination table.
- Cells containing formulas or scientific numbers are loaded as their calculated value.
Example: 6.16E+12 is loaded as 6160000000000
- Search option while selecting your sheets only works on prefixes.
- Supports only Google sheets. For excel files, please check out the Drive connector.