ON THIS PAGE
Hevo can replicate tables from your Amazon Redshift database.
Select how you want Hevo to read your data from the Amazon Redshift Source. This can be Custom SQL, or Table.
Provide your Redshift database connection details on Redshift Connection Settings page. You will have the following options in the connection details block:
- Source Name - A unique name for this source
- Database Host - Redshift host’s IP address or DNS name
- Database Port - The port on which your Redshift server is listening for connections (default is 5439 for Redshift)
- Database User - The read-only user that can read the tables in your database.
- Database Password - Password for the read-only user
- Database Name - The database that you wish to replicate
- If you want to connect to Hevo using an SSH tunnel, check Connecting Through SSH. Else, you will have to whitelist Hevo’s IP addresses as listed here.
Object settings must be configured if the Pipeline mode is Table. To do this:
After specifying the Source settings above, in the SELECT OBJECTS YOU WANT TO REPLICATE page, select the objects to be replicated.
Note: Each object represents a table in your database.
In the CONFIGURE SOURCE OBJECTS page, specify the query mode to be used for each selected object.