ON THIS PAGE
Hevo can load data from any of your pipelines into a Aurora database. In this document, we will walk through the steps to add Aurora as a destination.
1. Add Destination
A destination can either be added while creating a pipeline or by heading to DESTINATIONS tab on the left navigation and clicking on ADD DESTINATION button.
2. Select destination type
In the right pane, click on Select Destination Type drop-down and select Aurora.
3. Provide connection details
- Destination Name: A unique name for this destination.
- Database Host: Aurora host’s IP address or DNS.
- Database Port: The port on which your Aurora server is listening for connections (default is 3306).
- Database User: A user with a non-administrative role of the Aurora database.
- Database Password: Password of the user.
- Database Name: Name of the destination database where data will be dumped.
- If you want to connect to Hevo using an SSH tunnel, check How to Connect through SSH. Else, you will have to whitelist Hevo’s IP addresses as listed here.
4. Test connection
After filling the details, click on Test Connection button to test connectivity to the destination Aurora server.
5. Save destination
Once the test is successful, save the destination by clicking on Save Destination.