Workflow allows defining dependencies between your Models by allowing to you create a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) from within Hevo.
Navigating to Workflow
You can navigate to the Workflow section by clicking the WORKFLOWS link on the left navigation bar.
View Workflow Details
A list of existing Workflows is shown in the pane that appears on clicking Workflows link on the left navigation bar. Click on a Workflow to show details of the same.
The Workflow details page will show you the following details in the header section at the top of the page:
- Name of the Workflow
- Current status of the Workflow
- The last run time of the Workflow
- The frequency at which the Workflow is refreshed.
Workflow Pane Filters & Sorting
- From the Workflow pane, you will be able to filter the Workflows based on the status of Workflows
- And you could sort the Workflow based on alphabetical order and runtimes.
- Articles in this section