- Getting Started
- Using Hevo
- Pipeline Modes
- Historical or Initial Loads
- Handling of Updates
- Query Modes for Ingesting Data from Relational Databases
- Data Loss Prevention
- Activity Log
- Familiarizing with the Pipelines UI
- Scheduling a Pipeline
- Prioritizing a Pipeline
- Pausing or Deleting a Pipeline
- Pipeline Jobs
- Log-based Pipelines
- Using Schema Mapper
- Mapping Statuses
- Mapping a Source Event Type with a Destination Table
- Mapping a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Resizing String Columns in the Destination
- Fixing Unmapped Fields
- Resolving Incompatible Schema Mappings
- Bulk Actions in Schema Mapper
- Auto Mapping Event Types
- Creating File Partitions for S3 Destination through Schema Mapper
- Schema Mapper Compatibility Table
- Cloud Applications
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Redshift
- Microsoft SQL Server
- File Storage
- Marketing & Email
- Sdk & Streaming
- Familiarizing with the Destinations UI
- Name Sanitization
- Amazon Redshift
- Google BigQuery
- Hevo Managed Google BigQuery
- Loading Data to a Data Warehouse
- File storage
- Advanced Concepts
- Personal Settings
- Team Settings
- About Hevo
- Release Version 1.51 (10-Nov-2020)
- Release Version 1.50 (19-Oct-2020)
- Release Version 1.49 (28-Sep-2020)
- Release Version 1.48 (01-Sep-2020)
- Release Version 1.47 (06-Aug-2020)
- Release Version 1.46 (21-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.45 (02-Jul-2020)
- Release Version 1.44 (11-Jun-2020)
- Release Version 1.43 (15-May-2020)
- Release Version 1.42 (30-Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.41 (Apr-2020)
- Release Version 1.40 (Mar-2020)
- Release Version 1.39 (Feb-2020)
- Release Version 1.38 (Jan-2020)
Editing a Workflow
The user has the capability to edit the workflow while creating it and after it’s created as well.
Editing while creating a workflow
- Undo & Redo: User can undo and redo the steps that they have taken to build the workflow.
- Reset: By hitting the reset button in the workflow screen, it will result in a complete wipe-off of all the work that the user has done with the workflow. This action can’t be undone.
Editing after creating a workflow
- Select the respective workflow from the WORKFLOW pane.
- You can see the option as follows “EDIT WORKFLOW”.
- Now the screen will go into the editable screen.
- Once you are done with your changes, you can hit on the “UPDATE” button to save changes.
Last updated on 16 Oct 2020
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for helping improve Hevo's documentation. If you need help or have any questions, please consider contacting support.