Release Version 1.52 (Dec-03-2020)
On This Page
Note: The content may have changed or moved since you last viewed it. Always access the latest content via the Hevo Docs website.
Hevo introduces a brand new offering to close the loop on making insights and other data from the data platform easily available in operational systems like CRM. Currently, support for data movement from Amazon Redshift to Salesforce has been enabled. Read Hevo Activate.
Amazon Redshift as an Activate Warehouse
Enabled integration with Amazon Redshift as an Activate Warehouse for creating Activations.
Read Amazon Redshift.
Data Loading Progress
- Provided the feature to view the progress of the data loading process through different stages in your Hevo Pipeline. Read Viewing Pipeline Progress.
- Introduced a UI-based drag-and-drop setup where users can create and apply transformation workflows on the ingested Events. This feature is currently in Beta phase and enabled upon request. Read Transformations.
Microsoft Azure MySQL
- Added support for Microsoft Azure MySQL as an independent Source. Read Microsoft Azure MySQL
Amazon RDS MySQL
- Added support for Amazon RDS MySQL as an independent Source. Read Amazon RDS MySQL
Microsoft Azure PostgreSQL
- Added support for Microsoft Azure PostgreSQL as an independent Source. Read Microsoft Azure PostgreSQL
- Provided the option to create transient tables in the Snowflake Destination. Read Snowflake.
Hevo Activate (New)
- Creating and Modifying Activations (Deleted)
- Creating Activations
- Creating an Activation Target (New)
- Amazon RDS MySQL (New)
- Google Cloud PostgreSQL
Microsoft Azure MySQL (New)
- Microsoft Azure PostgreSQL (New)
Refer to the following table for the list of key updates made to this page:
|Date||Release||Description of Change|
|Jan-03-2022||NA||Updated section, Activate to add information for Amazon Redshift as an Activate Warehouse.|