ON THIS PAGE
|NOTE: The webhook service has been separated from the Pipeline execution environment to improve performance. As a result, the old webhook URL is deprecated.
Switch to the new webhook URL (provided in the Setup Webhook section of your Pipeline Overview page) before December 31, 2020 to avoid disruption in your data loading operations.
Hevo can bring data from your Shopify store into your Destination through the Shopify webhook. With the Shopify webhook, you can receive notifications as soon as specific events occur in your shop, and based on that, trigger the loading of related data to the destination.
Steps to connect Shopify Webhook
- From the list of sources provided, select Shopify as the source.
- Enter the Pipeline name and click continue.
- In this step, you will be given the option to select the destination (If already created). You can either choose an existing destination or create a new one by clicking on the ‘Create New Destination’ button.
- On the final settings page, you will be given the option to select ‘Auto-Mapping’ and JSON parsing strategy. You can read more about the parsing strategy here.
- Click Continue. You should be seeing a webhook URL generated on the screen.
Add the Webhook URL in your Shopify Account
Copy the generated webhook URL and add it to your Shopify account. Read more about how webhooks works in Shopify here.