ON THIS PAGE
|NOTE: The webhook service has been separated from the Pipeline execution environment to improve performance. As a result, the old webhook URL is deprecated.
Switch to the new webhook URL (provided in the Setup Webhook section of your Pipeline Overview page) before December 31, 2020 to avoid disruption in your data loading operations.
Note: For Pipelines created with this Source, Hevo provides you a fully-managed BigQuery data warehouse Destination if you do not already have one set up. You are only charged the cost that Hevo incurs for your project in Google BigQuery. The invoice is generated at the end of each month and payment is recovered as per the payment instrument you have set up. You can now create your Pipeline and directly start analyzing your Source data. Read Hevo Managed Google BigQuery .
Hevo can bring data from your Shopify store into your Destination through the Shopify webhook. With the Shopify webhook, you can receive notifications as soon as specific events occur in your shop, and based on that, trigger the loading of related data to the destination.
Steps to connect Shopify Webhook
- From the list of sources provided, select Shopify as the source.
- Enter the Pipeline name and click continue.
- In this step, you will be given the option to select the destination (If already created). You can either choose an existing destination or create a new one by clicking on the ‘Create New Destination’ button.
- On the final settings page, you will be given the option to select ‘Auto-Mapping’ and JSON parsing strategy. You can read more about the parsing strategy here.
- Click Continue. You should be seeing a webhook URL generated on the screen.
Add the Webhook URL in your Shopify Account
Copy the generated webhook URL and add it to your Shopify account. Read more about how webhooks works in Shopify here.