Connecting BI Tools to Hevo
ON THIS PAGE
You can connect your managed Google BigQuery data warehouse to any BI tool of your choice.
- You must be the creator of the managed Google BigQuery data warehouse Destination.
Connecting the BI Tool to your Managed BigQuery Data Warehouse:
Perform the following steps to connect the BI tool to Hevo:
1. Navigate to your managed BigQuery data warehouse:
- In the Asset Palette, click DESTINATIONS.
- Click on the managed BigQuery data warehouse Destination.
2. Download credentials for connecting the data warehouse with your BI tool:
- In the Detailed View of your managed BigQuery data warehouse, click , and then, Connect BI Tool.
- In the Connect BigQuery with a BI Tool page, click on the BI tool you want to connect to.
- Click Download to receive the database credentials for the BigQuery data warehouse, and note the settings displayed on the screen.
3. Connect the BI tool to Hevo
- Configure the settings obtained from Hevo in your BI tool. Read Connecting BI Tools to Hevo
The managed BigQuery data warehouse integrates with the following BI tools:
If you would like to connect a different tool, please contact Hevo Support.