Release Version 1.51 (10-Nov-2020)
On This Page
Note: The content may have changed or moved since you last viewed it. Always access the latest content via the Hevo Docs website.
- Added support for AdRoll as a Source. Read AdRoll.
- Added support for Criteo as a Source. Read Criteo.
- Added support for Facebook Pages as a Source. Read Facebook Pages.
- Added support for Klaviyo as a Source. Read Klaviyo.
- Added support for LinkedIn Ads as a Source. Read LinkedIn Ads.
- Added support for Outbrain as a Source. Read Outbrain.
XML File Support for Flat-file Sources
- Added support for XML file format in the Amazon S3, FTP/SFTP, and Google Cloud Storage (GCS) Sources.
File Storage Sources
- Improved the user interface for File Storage Sources, Amazon S3, FTP/SFTP, GCS, and Google Drive) to enable you to search for Source files and filter them based on the ingestion status. Read File Log.
The Postgres Source has been renamed to PostgreSQL and each variant is separately documented.
The following pages have been created or enhanced in Release 1.51:
- Account Management -> Billing
- Destinations -> Databases
- AdRoll (New)
- Amazon DynamoDB (New)
- Amazon RDS PostgreSQL(New)
- Amazon S3
- Criteo (New)
- Facebook Pages (New)
- File Log
- Generic PostgreSQL
- Google Cloud PostgreSQL(New)
- Google Cloud Storage (GCS)
- Heroku PostgreSQL(New)
- Klaviyo (New)
- LinkedIn Ads (New)
- Outbrain (New)
- PostgreSQL (New)