On This Page
Each entry in the File Log provides the following information:
- Name of the Source file
- The time at which Hevo started ingesting the file
- The size of the file
- Current ingestion status of the file.
- The time at which the ingestion status changed.
To access the File log, in the Pipeline Detailed View, click the Source Files tab.
In the File Log, you can:
- Search for specific files by clicking on the Search icon.
- Filter the list of files based on the ingestion status of the file.
A file can have one of the following statuses:
|Downloading||Hevo is downloading the file from the Source for it to be subsequently ingested.|
|Downloaded||Hevo has downloaded the file from the Source.|
|Ingesting||Hevo is ingesting the file into the Pipeline.|
|Ingested||Hevo has completely ingested the file into the Pipeline. At this stage, all the records in the file have not synced to the Destination.|
|Failed||Hevo has failed to read or ingest the file.|
Last updated on 09 Nov 2020