ON THIS PAGE
Each entry in the File Log provides the following information:
- Name of the File
- The time at which Hevo started ingesting the file
- Current ingestion status of the file.
- The time at which the ingestion status changed.
A file can have one of the following statuses:
- Ingesting: Hevo is downloading and ingesting the file into the pipeline
- Ingested: Hevo has completely ingested the file into the pipeline. At this stage, all the records in the file haven’t synced to the destination
- Failed: Hevo has failed to read or ingest the file.
Last updated on 18 Aug 2020