Release Version 1.49 (28-Sep-2020)
ON THIS PAGE
Hevo Managed Google BigQuery Data Warehouse
Hevo provides you a fully-managed Google BigQuery data warehouse if you do not already have a data warehouse Destination. Read Hevo Managed Google BigQuery.
Hevo enables you to integrate any BI tool with your managed BigQuery data warehouse. If you do not find your tool in the list, please reach out to Hevo Support over Intercom. Read Connecting to BI Tools.
Table Name Compression as per Destination Limits
- Hevo uses a table and column name compression strategy to ensure that table names fit within the character limits imposed by various Destinations while being meaningful and unique. Read Table and Column Name Compression.
Deduplication of Records
- For data warehouse Destinations, Hevo provides you the Append Rows on Update option, using which, you can choose to simply append the ingested records as new rows in a data warehouse table, without checking for duplicates. Read How do I enable or disable the deduplication of records in my Destination tables?
Log Retention Alerts
- For database Sources, Hevo displays an alert in your Pipeline if your log retention period is set too low and can adversely impact data ingestion. Read BinLog Alerts, OpLog Alerts.
Column Headers in CSV Data
- Hevo now enables you to indicate during Pipeline creation whether your Source CSV data has column headers or Hevo should create these at the time of data ingestion. Read Amazon S3, FTP / SFTP, and Google Cloud Storage -(GCS).
- Hevo now supports Google Play as a Source. Read Google Play.
- Hevo now supports Intercom as a Source. Read Intercom.
The following is the list of pages added or enhanced in Release 1.49:
- Hevo Managed Google BigQuery (New)
- Amazon S3
- Configuring MongoDB Atlas as a Source
- Configuring Generic MongoDB as a Source
- FTP / SFTP
- Google Cloud Storage -(GCS)
- Google Play (New)
- Intercom App(New)