Release Version 1.56 (Feb-09-2021)
Note: The content on this site may have changed or moved since you last viewed it. Always access the latest content via the Hevo Docs website.
- Added an option for users to enable/disable the daily e-mail notifications about the activity in their Hevo account. Read Billing Notifications.
- Enhanced the Business Plan offering into a customized plan based on the customers’ requirements. Read Pricing Plans and Setting up Pricing Plans, Billing, and Payments.
- Provided an option on the UI to clear any outstanding dues that were not automatically paid through the configured payment method. Read Viewing Billing History.
- Enabled the automatic promotion of data type of the Destination table column to accommodate Source data of different data types for tables smaller than 50GB. Read Handling Different Data Types in Source Data.
- Modified the Live Chat support for users on Basic plan to a complementary 30-day feature. Read Hevo Support.
- Added support for ElasticSearch as a Source. Read ElasticSearch.
- Added support for Apache Kafka and Confluent Cloud as Sources. Read Kafka.
- Enhanced the UI for database Sources to provide step-by-step guidance for Pipeline creation.
The following pages have been created, enhanced, or removed in Release 1.56:
Billing Notifications (New)
- Mapping a Source Event Type Field with a Destination Table Column
- Resolving Incompatible Schema Mappings